From SA Mafia Wiki
- form: Opens the game for other players (like in "normal" games).
- start: Starts the game. Note that after this commands players still aren't voiced, you have to do this yourself.
- voice: Lets your players talk in the channel.
- unvoice: Stops your players talking in the channel.
- reset: Resets the vote count.
- add: Adds a player to the game.
- kill/remove: Removes a player from the game.
- instalynch: If you have issued "instalynch on", on reaching the instalynch limit players will automatically be devoiced and you will be sent a message.
- role init: You can use this command to distribute roles. Simply give it as an argument a list of roles with their counts in the syntax "role init Townie(3), Doc(1), Cop(1), Mafia(2)".
- role send: Sends all roles to the players.
- role list: Returns a list of all players with their roles.
- votecount: Shows the current vote count.
- vote: Places a vote.
- unvote: Removes your current vote.